Legal terms and conditions
1 General information
1. The MyCollection.it site is a trademark of Videografica Studio s.r.l. headquartered in Via dell’Industria 12/A-B 63076 Centobuchi di Monteprandone (AP) Italia Fiscal Code and VAT reg. no. IT01519490443, registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Ascoli Piceno under no. 116296.
2. Videografica Studio srl, is the owner and administrator of the site and therefore, part of the contract for all legal and physical persons wishing to purchase goods via the website.
3. All relations deriving from the contract between Videografica Studio srl and the customer are regulated by the General Conditions of Sale of Videografica Studio srl. Any exceptions are only considered if agreed beforehand between Videografica Studio srl and the client, and set down in writing, or if they have been explicitly defined in these general conditions of sale by Videografica Studio srl. To be considered valid, all verbal undertakings by the purchaser, by representatives of same or others authorised to do so will require written confirmation issued by Videografica Studio srl. These general conditions of sale have been translated considering the international business relations of the vendor, into several other languages. Should there be differences between the translation and the original Italian text, the Italian version shall prevail.
4. The client undertakes to provide full and truthful information on the job order form (name, surname, full address, etc..). In the event that false information is provided, the client will be liable for any damages that may result.
5. In the event that one of the clauses in the conditions of sale should be or become null and void, the validity of the remaining clauses will apply.
2 User registration
1. Registration on our system is free of charge and occurs when making a purchase. Clients are not entitled to request access to our system. Purchases may only be made by persons able to take full responsibility for their actions. For access, it is necessary to complete the form and during the reservation process, to provide full and truthful information. A username and password need to be chosen during registration. The username must not breach the rights of other parties, or nominal or trademark rights. It must also not breach any standards concerning good morals. The client undertakes not to communicate their password to others.
2. Aside from acceptance of these general trading conditions, registration on the website does not involve any other obligation. Registration may be cancelled at any time.
3. Users must make their own changes to personal details, as necessary. Changes may only be made in the “My Account” section, after registering in the on-line version.
3 Contract stipulation
1. The items that are on sale are design models. With these, the customer will not receive an original design, but a copy that respects the model, prepared on the chosen backing. The products offered are, after receipt of payment, created individually, as ordered by the client, and/or corrected if necessary.
2. Each item must be individually configured by the purchaser to suit individual tastes. We ask customers to check the configuration possibilities and to check the final price of the order. All prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs.
3. The order is considered accepted at the time of payment.
4. The text of the agreement is not retained by Videografica Studio srl. Order details are provided to the client in the confirmation e-mail. Current general trading conditions are available on the website www.mycollection.it.
5. Orders sent by the client are only accepted considering the conditions and prices currently applied. The price charged at the time of order will be that stated on the invoice/receipt. All prices include VAT and shipping costs.
6. Any changes made to the website of Videografica Studio srl will annul and supersede all prices and other information concerning the goods.
1. Goods can be paid in advance by credit card, bank transfer to current account or via PayPal. The amount owing will be charged at the time of order.
2. We do not accept payment by cheque, cash or cash on delivery.
1. Goods are usually shipped within 5 working days of notice of payment and confirmation of order. If it is not possible to provide a product or group of products, Videografica Studio srl is obliged to inform the clients immediately. If the client has already paid for the goods, the corresponding amount will be refunded.
2. Delivery consists of shipping goods to the address provided by the client. The standard dispatch terms for orders are usually 5 working days from the time of confirmation of payment of the whole sum. In the absence of other agreements, these terms are not binding.
3. The shipping costs stated in the online order will be added to the basic price of the goods for delivery. If the client requests a specific type of shipping, involving higher costs, they also undertake to pay said costs. Shipping costs vary according to country.
4. Packaging for transport and other packaging cannot be returned, according to provisions concerning packaging. The contractor undertakes to remove and dispose of packaging at their own expense.
5. Shipping costs are calculate as a one-off charge for each order, independently of value and quantity.
6. In case of shipping to a non-EU country, the recipient undertakes to pay all customs charges currently applicable in the country, inclusive of clearance costs.
7. In case of delivery of goods that do not correspond to the contract specifications with the fault lying with the manufacturer, the client undertakes to grant a further term of 2 weeks for completion of the order. In other cases, the client is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
8. Goods can be collected in person from Videografica Studio srl.
6 Damage occurring during transport
1. The shipper/carrier shall be notified in case of goods delivered to the client with visible signs of damage to packaging or contents. It is necessary to refuse the product and contact Videografica Studio srl by e-mail, fax or post.
2. Videografica Studio srl must be informed immediately should any hidden defects be found.
3. The abbreviation of terms established by law and concerning prescriptions for claims is not connected to these regulations.
7 Cooling off period
As per general conditions of sale regulated by European Directive 2011/83/EU for consumer rights and Lgs. D. 21/2014 concerning the uniform regulation of contracts negotiated on line, within the European Community, the consumer may not exercise the right to withdraw from contracts for items made to measure or which have been customised.
1. All products in our store are covered by the legal guarantee for conformity of goods to contract. The term of validity for this warranty is two years. In case of legal action in which the consumer does not take part or in case of the purchase of used items, the warranty will apply for one year.
2. Videografica Studio srl does not accept any liability for irrelevant differences between the items offered and those delivered. Small differences in colour compared to the model motifs, or differences caused by using another format, material quality and surfaces are not, from the viewpoint of technology and production, wholly unavoidable. Any non-conformities of this type will not be considered grounds for complaint.
3. For the execution of products offered by Videografica Studio srl use is made of the materials available in this field.
4. The client undertakes to submit any complaints concerning incorrect deliveries or visible defects in merchandise, in writing – by e-mail, fax or post – no later than two weeks from the date of delivery.
5. The warranty period of one year will commence from the date on which the client receives the goods.
6. In case the purchase of goods is a business transaction for both parties, the client shall control the goods as soon as they are delivered, insofar as this is possible. Any defects found should be pointed out by the client in good time. If the client makes no complaint concerning defects, the goods will be considered to be accepted, without prejudice to any defects that are not visible while the goods were being checked. If the defect becomes apparent later, it must be immediately reported after its discovery, otherwise the goods will be deemed to have been accepted. These provisions do not concern cases in which the knowledge of the defect has been concealed, to avail of statutory consumer rights, it is sufficient to send information concerning the defect within the set term.
7. If Videografica Studio srl delivers undamaged goods to the client to complete the order, then it may require the faulty goods to be returned.
8. Damage caused due to incorrect operations by the client or to failure of this latter to comply with the contract during installation, connection, service or deposit will not constitute grounds for claims against Videografica Studio srl.
9 Data protection
1. Personal data communicated by the client (name, surname and sex, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone and fax number) will be processed in compliance with the data protection act.
2. Personal data communicated by the client will be exclusively processed for the purposes of performance of the sales contract, such as to deliver goods to the address stated, unless processing is not essential to clarify, edit or change the contents of the contract. The use of client data for advertising, marketing and offer preparation purposes requires the explicit authorisation of the client, who has the possibility to grant this authorisation prior to placing the order. This authorisation is granted voluntarily and the relevant declaration can be read on our website. Moreover, this authorisation can be withdrawn at any time.
3. The personal data communicated by the client is essential to allow us to complete the orders made and will only be processed for aims concerning the performance of sales contracts agreed with us. User data is specific information that allows us to identify users, indicate the relevant terms and areas of a given user base and also describe the telecommunications services used by the client. User data are processed for advertising purposes, to carry out market research, optimise our services within telecommunications and to create profiles of users who, in the majority of cases, use pseudonyms. Clients have the right to refuse authorisation to use data in the manner described above.
4. To receive more information, refuse authorisation to process personal data or user data, it is necessary to inform Videografica Studio srl in writing, by e-mail, fax or letter.
1. Products sold by Videografica Studio srl are protected by copyright. The client or other parties are not authorised to produce, disseminate or reproduce Videografica products
2. Documents made available (photos, sides, texts, and other) may be published exclusively with the permission of Videografica Studio srl, stating the name of the company www.mycollection.it.